Coax-Seal 1/2in. Wide Connector Sealant - (4) 12ft Rolls
Provides a long-lasting, waterproof seal for coaxial cable fittings and many other connections. Use for TV and radio antennas, satellite dishes, CATV, wireless networks, marine electronics, feed lines, radar and microwave installations, and many other applications.
Used in many industries, including telecommunications, wireless networks, military, marine, aviation, aerospace and commercial radio.
Easily applied, hand-moldable, tacky black plastic mastic, on peel-away paper backing, suitable for waterproofing a wide variety of connections. Adheres to vinyl and PVC outer jackets. Product is non-conductive, non-contaminating and non-toxic, and UV-stable.
Coax-Seal waterproofs your connections, cables, and wires to maintain clear radio, video and audio reception. One 12-foot roll does about 21 fittings.
- Seals and protects all types of cable, wire and connectors from moisture and corrosion
- Ideal for all types of antennas, wireless networks, radar, cable, satellite dishes, marine and aviation electronics
- Offers years of protection from the effects of weather
- Adheres to all cable and wire hardware and cable jackets
- Non-toxic, non-conductive and non-contaminating
- Forms and seals over odd shapes
- Stays flexible, hot or cold; easy to remove
- Easy to remove
- Made in USA